How healthy is your hair? A single strand of hair alone can reveal so much about you. Not only can it uncover your age, gender, and weight, it can also tell you a lot about your health and habits, both the good and the bad ones!
Based on a study conducted by Dr. Ahmad Ghorbani, an assistant professor at the Gilan Agricultural and Natural Resources Research and Education Center, lackluster hair may indicate that your body needs selenium, sulfur, and phosphorus. Take a look at your gums and teeth as well to check if this is the cause. If you notice dental issues or other alarming changes, then you should consult a doctor.
Dr. James C. Marotta, a leading hair restoration specialist based in New York, says that losing around 100 strands of hair per day is totally normal. The easiest way to check for yourself is to run your fingers through your hair from root to tip. If everything’s great, there should be from 0 to 2 strands on your fingers. If you see 3 to 5 strands, you’re fine too. But if there’s more than that, then it’s not a good sign.
Dull and lifeless hair 1:00
Thin and brittle hair 2:42
Hair loss 3:34
Greasy hair 4:35
Premature graying 5:16
Itchy scalp 6:00
Dry hair and split ends 6:50
#hairloss #hairproblem #hairfail
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Take a look at your gums and teeth as well to check if this is the cause. If you notice dental issues or other alarming changes, then you should consult a doctor.
– Stress, gastrointestinal issues, and an immunodeficiency can be serious causes of dandruff. If you notice that the flakes are a bit yellow, you may have seborrheic dermatitis.
– Protein is an important nutrient that helps build and repair your body’s tissues. It’s recommended to eat more fruits and consume products rich in omega−3 fatty acids.
– A study by the Department of Dermatology at the Medical University of Warsaw found that hair loss may be connected to problems with the endocrine or immune system.
– Greasy hair usually indicates that you have an unhealthy diet. Award-winning hair stylist Katsumi Kasai suggests eating less fatty meats, greasy and fried foods, dairy, sweet stuff, and refined carbohydrates to solve this problem.
– Premature graying is often a result of severe stress or chronic fatigue, according to women’s health expert Dr. Jennifer Wider.
– If the itching isn’t accompanied by skin irritation, it may be a result of a nervous system disorder caused by stress. It could be somewhat like a compulsive tick, not unlike nail biting.
– Dry hair and split ends caused by a mineral deficiency are common among people who follow strict diets as well as those who have issues with their endocrine system. Make sure you’re following a nutritionally balanced diet that provides your body with all the good stuff it needs, like protein and iron.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: